Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

2008 liberty horn not working fuses are good. yes,

Customer Question
2008 liberty horn not...

2008 liberty horn not working fuses are good.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?

Researching the internet. i'm trying to find out if there is an integrated circuit relay

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Jeep
8/2/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

Your horn has no replaceable relay. It is computer controlled and would need to be tested using a DRB dealer type scanner to see if the computer system is getting a signal from the horn switch or there is a problem with circuits in the system. Here is a wire diagram so you can see what is in the horn circuit. https://1drv.ms/b/s!ArGz65GfcqjYokNOIFMWESOELoMY