Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

The right side marker fuse keeps blowing as soon as the

Customer Question

the right side marker fuse keeps blowing as soon as the lights are turned on. It works while the lights are off, but turn them on and pop goes the fuse
JA: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2016 jku rubi
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced light bulbs, front and back, the bulbs are good, now have many extras. I have tried installing an led headlight, could that affect marker lights?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

What fuse is blowing so I can grab a wiring diagram for you to see what is going on? Also reply back with your VIN..

Talk soon,

Brad

Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you need anymore help, please reply back. I am happy to address any follow-up questions you may have. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!