Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

Tur, So, i have a 2003 jeep liberty with the 3.7 liter v6. I

Customer Question

Tur
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: So, i have a 2003 jeep liberty with the 3.7 liter v6. I just put a new starter and tested the battery and it wont crank the engine
JA: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?
Customer: Yup, its not turning over to begin with. I turn the key and nothing, just silence
JA: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tested battery, cleaned connections, new starter and flip flopped the power relays
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats it
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Do you see any security lights on in the dash? What is your VIN number?

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Vehicle no. 1J4GL48K43W704152. And ive got a check engine light and a check battery light
Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

If you connect a scantool what codes are setting?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I dont have access to a scan tool. It died in a parking lot miles from any part store.
Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

Are you planning on repairing this yourself or not? If yes then you will need to find out what codes it has so I can help you fix it..

Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you need anymore help, please reply back. I am happy to address any follow-up questions you may have. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!

Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad