Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

Jeep grand cherokee overland 2006 computer engine very hot.

Customer Question
Jeep grand cherokee overland...

Jeep grand cherokee overland 2006 computer engine very hot

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

About 116000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

Almost yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes why the computer becam very hot but the car working very good and no singe apper

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jeep
7/29/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 6 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is the engine and transmission operating properly with this issue here?

Has anything been checked, tested or replaced to try and locate or repair this issue here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman