Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Malfunction indicator light blinking while my daughter is

Customer Question

malfunction indicator light blinking while my daughter is driving at highway speeds.
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: No. She's on the side of the freeway. she says car is missing ad highway speeds.
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Jeep Mechanic to figure that out. What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2009 Jeep Liberty
JA: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Haven't tried anything. Suggestions?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Jeep
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

How can I help you ?