Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

1993 jeep wrangler yj Will die sometimes for no reason when…

Customer Question
1993 jeep wrangler yj Will die...
1993 jeep wrangler yj
Will die sometimes for no reason when dies no spark until key is turned off 20 second you can pop the clutch to kill no spark turn key off 20 second will start 2 second may run all night may stall again key off will start right up
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Jeep
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/28/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Amedee, Jeep Technician replied 9 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help you any way I can.

Was anything replaced for this no spark condition up to this point?

Are there any codes in the computer?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman