Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

The 2007 jeep patriot is not mine it's my friend Vernon

Customer Question

the 2007 jeep patriot is not mine it's my friend Vernon Fairhead vehicule. He wants me to find for him a 4wd module ... im trying to see on the net want a 4wd module looks like ... im going to a place call Kenney you pull ... a scrapyard ... used parts
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jeep Patriot. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

HI,

I have attached a diagram of what it looks like and where it is located

Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page