Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

My jeep liberty 05 regularly makes a rumbling noise when I

Customer Question

My jeep liberty 05 regularly makes a rumbling noise when I brake quick. Not if I ease into the stop. My brother is a mechanic & thinks it is my tires which aren't smooth. The pads and rotors were checked. I just don't want to replace tires if that's not the problem
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 4 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Chris replied 4 months ago.
There are really only a couple of things that would cause this. 1, warped brake rotors, or 2 tire issues. If you are positive that the rotors are okay, and not warped, then go with the tires. Have s shop check the rotors with a micrometer and dial indicator just to be sure.
Expert:  Chris replied 4 months ago.
I hope that this information is helpful and if so, would you kindly take a moment and rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it. I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me.Thank you!Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 4 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer from a few days agao. I can send it again if needed.

Chris