Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

I need the pin code for jeep grand Cherokee with vin

Customer Question

I need the pin code for jeep grand Cherokee with vin MLAG868S6Y6000137
need to replace the computer
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 3 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

I'm a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership technician and per Chrysler we(Technicians) are no longer allowed to provide radio unlock PIN numbers or key PIN numbers online. I'm very sorry but you will need to go to your local dealership and provide proof of purchase of the radio for radio pin numbers and proof of ownership of the vehicle if you need a key PIN number. There should not be a charge for the PIN or unlock codes once you provide the information needed to verify nothing has been stolen..

I give out codes for years and now Chrysler has denied us access to the radio codes, per the law the dealership needs to see a reciept and proof of ownership before the code can be given. I hate is as much as you do but per Chrysler the law is the law so if you bring that into your nearest Dodge dealership they will be glad to help..

Take care,

Brad