Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

What is the cost fto replace a thermostat in a 2011 jeep…

Customer Question
What is the cost...

What is the cost fto replace a thermostat in a 2011 jeep Larado with

Mechanic's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Jeep Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

A 6 cyl. eng.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Jeep?

Grand Cherokee Larado

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

A mechanic told my wife the thermostat is stuck and need replacing

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jeep
1/17/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech replied 1 year ago
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

We(Dealership) would charge 1.5 hrs labor which is around $170.00 to replace the thermostat in your 2011 Grand Cherokee with a 3.6.

Glad I could help and I would greatly appreciate a positive rating so I get credit for helping. You can still ask follow up questions after the rating..

I hope this helps you and in the future feel free to request me for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Have a great day,

Brad

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad

Brad
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech