Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

Glovebox removal 2005 grand Cherokee, how to release lower

Customer Question

glovebox removal 2005 grand Cherokee, how to release lower left/right "pins"?
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: "slide" on rt side disconnected, top 2 "stop clips" disconnected, how to release lower "pins"
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Click >>HERE<< to view directions to remove the glovebox..

Glad I could help and I would greatly appreciate a positive rating so I get credit for helping. You can still ask follow up questions after the rating..

I hope this helps you and in the future feel free to request me for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Have a great day,

Brad

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Everything in ur answer I already know and have done, BUT how do u release the door hinges ???
Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

When you release the top tabs the door will fall out and come out the bottom...

Have a great day,

Brad

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Door did not fall out, need to releasr lower "hinge pins", HOW???
Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

If you have the top tabs released the the door is rolling out then just pull the glovebox and it will come out. The bottom has 3 hinges, the two outside and turned in and the middle it turned in. Just roll the glovebox down and pull it out. Grab a flashlight and watch the bottom hinges and you will see how it comes out.

Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

Do you need more help?

Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

Have a great day,

Brad