Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Servicelight comes on after it has been serviced and

Customer Question

Service*****light comes on after it has been serviced and reflashed. The code was a transfer case clutched code. It is a 2010 , it has been serviced twice. The warning light goes out for about a month, then comes back on. But service group said hat if the light comes back on they will have to replace the transfer case cluch the jeep only has 84000 miles it has always had the same size tires that is recomended do you think it would need to have that replaced already Thanks for any advice. Tim
JA: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model of your '10 Jeep?
Customer: jeep comander limited 5.8 hemi
JA: Are you fixing your Commander yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: pulling #33 fuse and replacing fuse has continuity and I disconected the battery with switch on and replaced no luck
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: four wheel drive will nott work it has been serviced twice or updated
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 8 months ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer. ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also give you all of the information you may need in good faith expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

Is this the program that has been done? See attached

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have had n23 and p73 there is a bulletin that supersedes 21-022-14 thats dated july 29 2014 that I found online.Do you not know about that And I payed 21.00 for this.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no I dont want a phone call for extra charge.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME OR DO I CALL MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY???