Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Which fuse is for the horn on a 2004 jeep grand Cherokee

Customer Question

Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I see this is fuse 18 ( 15 amp) in the Power distribution center fuse panel.Below is the layout of this fuse panel on your model here.If this fuse is good this can be the horn relay at fault needing replaced as this is second most common.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/byukacntkhynqo3/f18-12-30.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete