Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Just brought a rhr 730n for my 2015 Jeep Compass off of eBay…

Customer Question
Just brought a rhr 730n...
Just brought a rhr 730n for my 2015 Jeep Compass off of eBay from oemsound. The issue is that they did not include the security code. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jeep
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/10/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech replied 1 year ago
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Sorry for the delay!!

In order to get the radio code I will need the radio's serial number beginning with the letter T ,as well as the VIN number of the vehicle the radio is being installed into..

Talk soon,

Brad

Do you still need help?