Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have an 2002 Grang Cherokee Overland edition that was

Hi I have an 2002 Grang Cherokee Overland edition that was given to me by my assnt pastor at church,he stated it needed the passenger control door replaced which church members provided however even a year later the motor that controls the door still runs even when the thing is parked and without using either heat or ac and now the door is broken again so Im wondering if its a control issue or a sensor issue.Please help because this is also causing cold air to blow from the passenger side but its also draining the battery which I had to also replace recently and winter has just set in in Va so its only going to get worse.I need some help now please.Thank you.
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: the only codes are from the tps and the sensor would be the passenger control module
JA: What is the model of your '02 Jeep?
Customer: overland edition
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i am and I replaced the door with an aftermarket brand and it workrd fine,However it doesnt explain why that door motor will still run after the jeep is shut off and why the door is broken again
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: why does this motor seem to run occasionally whether I use the temp control or not

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today . if the passenger temperature door motor / actuator continues to run even with the key turned off, thrn the problem is with the HVAC Control head on the dash . So replace the control head first . Then repoace the door again . That should fix it once and for all

Chris

I hope that this information is helpful and if so would you kindly take a moment to rate my service using the just answer star rating system ? I would really appreciate it . I will still continue to help you out even after you rate me .

Thank you !

Chris

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you Chris I thought so but didnt know.Your awesome!
You are very welcome! Glad I was able to help you out. Please don't forget to rate my service when you get a chance.
Thank you!Chris
I get no credit for helping you unless you rate me.Thank you!Chris

Good morning ! just checking back to see if you received my last reply from yesterday. It appeared as though you were happy with my service based on your last comment, but you never rated my service. Would you kindly take a moment and rate my service using the just answer star rating system ? It will not cost you any more , and I will get credited for helping you. If you do not rate me , I get absolutely nothing from the just answer site. If you do not want to rate my service , please tell me why so I can at least provide better service in the future .

Thank you !

Chris

Hello again ! just checking back to see if you received my last reply from ythe other day. It appeared as though you were happy with my service based on your last comment, but you never rated my service. Would you kindly take a moment and rate my service using the just answer star rating system ? It will not cost you any more , and I will get credited for helping you. If you do not rate me , I get absolutely nothing from the just answer site. If you do not want to rate my service , please tell me why so I can at least provide better service in the future . Thank you !Chris