Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I drive a Jeep Compass and my the headlight on the driver…

Customer Question
I drive a Jeep Compass...
I drive a Jeep Compass and my the headlight on the driver side does not work even if I tried replacing it with a new bulb. I took it to the shop a month ago and the mechanic checked the fuse box and saw that it was okay. He therefore concluded that he would have to run a diagnostic. I do not want to wind up paying $300-$500 to resolve the bulb issue, considering the high labor costs. I was pulled over a few days ago in a bourgeoisie community known for their vigilant traffic enforcement, Arlington, MA, for driving with the one headlight on.
Do you have an a solution or an idea what it would actually cost to resolve the bulb issue. It's Thanksgiving week and I do not want to wind up going to Firestone where they charge a hefty amount in repairs.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jeep
11/23/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Sharie,

Are you getting power at the bulb connection?