Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

On a 07 jeep code 300, code 300 reset it several times the

Customer Question
on a 07 jeep code...
on a 07 jeep code 300
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: code 300 reset it several times the light comes back on and blinks and beeps
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: spark plugs, coils, injectors, o2 sensor crank and cam sensor intake gasket
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: ck fuel pressure
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jeep
11/17/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When will I receive a answer to my question

What model and engine is this 07 Jeep?

Can you feel the misfire occur?

When starting is there any exhaust smoke noticed?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can't fill the misfire it is a 07 jeep compass

Thanks,

Do you have a scan tool that can run a power balance test to see which cylinder is weaker than the others?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No smoke all 4 cylinders have around 130

Compression should be 170-225 so it appears the engine is internally damaged or the engine has jumped time. Does the compression come up when doing a wet test.

What now

1. You have asked a question.
  2. You have paid a deposit and received an info request and or answer(s).
  3. Now it is time to follow up if needed or rate my answer, hopefully 5 STAR EXCELLENT. Sometimes the rating fails, responding with (I am a pleased) will suffice.
  4. You are more than welcome to still follow up. I want you pleased with me and my answer(s).

Thanks for using Just Answer, and rating me so I am compensated, Chris

Hello again Chris here,

• Sorry you were not pleased with my help.
  • What would you like to do regarding your question now.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician