Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

My daughter's '02 liberty just stopped at a light and

Customer Question
wouldn't move. Check engine...
My daughter's '02 liberty just stopped at a light and wouldn't move. Check engine light came on and error codes are p0845 and p0841
JA: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?
Customer: stays on
JA: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet...she's about 3 hours north of me. just happened
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: prob would want to fix myself if possible
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jeep
9/6/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The codes your listing can set due to any of the following,

Ron, ASE Certified Technician