Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicle
45790705

I have a 2009 jeep commander and the pass front window will

Customer Question

I have a 2009 jeep commander and the pass front window will not work I've changed the motor and window door module still not working what could be the problem?
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the codes what could this be?
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

are you getting power & ground to the power window switch

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can hear the pass window switch clicking and the module clicking do u think the new motor is bad?
I m suspecting that is the case we can confirm by applying power to it straight unplug the connector and apply 12 volts and ground you can do that if you have like a power probe tool or you can use a battery and some wires and alligator clips
Were the part replaced used or new ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New

Ok can you test the motor for me , lets confirm this first if possible and let me know ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The motor is good

it will not work from master switch on driver neither from passenger switch correct ?

has the master switch on driver been replaced it ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
correct and yes we tried to replace the master switch

we need to check the harness between the inside cabin and the driver door , for any break in the wires, i think we missing a ground

you need to disconnect and unwrap the harness cover and look thru the bundle .

we have new switch ,new motor and we are missing power or ground somewhere