Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

Please help me. My Jeep wrangler is overheating. I got the

Customer Question
Please help me. My Jeep...
Please help me. My Jeep wrangler is overheating . I got the advice that i should replace the thermostart housing . I got a mechanic to replaced with the new one but the car is still overheating .
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jeep
8/3/2016
Jeep Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 1 year ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I’m Ron and I’ll be helping you
today.
Before we get started though, Please understand that I don't know
your skill level or tools you have to assist us. Also understand that
I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does NOT replace a
repair shop.
My goal is to make you happy and get a great rating in return for
my time. Sometimes I have to give you bad news that I know you
didn’t want to hear, so please don’t shoot the messenger.

They should have checked it out a little closer. The T-stat is only one possibility. You also need to check the water pump for flow, check the radiator for blockage and check the fans that they work.

Thanks, Ron

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My email is***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I'm waiting for your call approval right now.

Thanks again, and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on. No extra charges either.

rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor