Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

The ABS THE BAS AND THE ESP LIGHT AND TCS INDICATOR LIGHT

Customer Question

the ABS THE BAS AND THE ESP LIGHT AND TCS INDICATOR LIGHT ARE ON
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: NO I DONT
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Jeep Mechanic to figure that out. What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2006 Jeep LibertyLimited 3.7l automatic 4dr
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried to press ESP button on steering wheel. had new back brake pads and rotos
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: any recalls with this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

The first thing you will need to do is see what codes is has with a scantool.. Can you run by any parts store and have them read the codes free of charge and post the codes here so I can see what's going on? It's likely just a bad wheel speed sensor but you won't know which one unless you have the codes read...

Talk soon,

Brad