George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ years
13574682

MY 04 WRANGLER BLOWER MOTOR WORKS GREAT IN ALL SPEEDS WHEN

Customer Question

MY 04 WRANGLER BLOWER MOTOR WORKS GREAT IN ALL SPEEDS WHEN PARKED. when GETTING TO HIGHWAY SPEEDS OVER 45, IT WILL SOMETIMES STOP. THEN IT COMES BACK ON. IT GETS HOT IN PHOENIX AND NEED HIGH FAN SPEED. ANY IDEAS?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

If you did not see any burning or melting of the connectors when you replaced the switch and resistor then I would suspect the motor is heating and its connection is opening. The way to check this is when it quits unplug the motor and place a voltmeter across the motor connector. If you have 12 volts and the motor is not running replace the motor.

Please let me know how I can help

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have more questions and cannot get through without being charged again. This is not fair
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

You are through now, all you need to do is respond on this thread.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have more questions\problems with the Jeep. I am not finished with the forum. Please e-mail me
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

Just ask. You are posting to me here