Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

You guys,,, I Have a 2005 Jeep CHERO..I Have Break lites on

Customer Question

Good morning you guys,,, I Have a 2005 Jeep CHERO..I Have Break lites on both rigth and left side of this vechice...Yet on running light on driver side when head ligths or on....I have check all of the fuses, they are good plus replaced relay for that side of the car...Each side is got a fuse and relay assiged for both right and left side...i have also replaced the circet panel on the side of concern....do you think that i could run a jumper wire from the side that does work correctly across from the good side to the bad side, hoping to not over loading the fuse and relay from left to the right side,,,without making my problem any worse....not sure of the color code of the wiring, yet can strip the insulation back on all wires to find the correct ones,, or two to make the connection... could run these wires under the capet across the rear----rather than tring to tace any possible break in the harness,,, which could be any ware,from fusebox under the hood all the way back to where ever... if you coul advise me,,,sure would be greatful... thanks former RECON MARINE Bill--my e-mail is ***@******.***---thanks again-----just do not want to get pulled over---or you....
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Sorry for the long delay. I just got caught up and am seeing if the longest waiting customers still need help? If so let me know and I will get started on this concern.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

Thanks Chris