Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

Instrument cluster of jeep cherokee no working, replacing

Customer Question
the cluster did not fix...
instrument cluster of jeep cherokee no working, replacing the cluster did not fix the problem, light and everthing still works.
JA: How old is your battery? When was the last tune up?
Customer: battery was changed and tune up 6 months ago
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the light on the instrument cluster still work but none of the guages work
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced the instament cluster, but guages still do not work, checked all of the fuses
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: keyless enter does not work,. dome light do not work
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jeep
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
replaced instrument cluster did not fix the problem, light on cluster still work but guages do not work, also dome light and keyless entry does not work
5/28/2016
Jeep Mechanic: roybelding, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

what is the year, model and engine???

Roy

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman