Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Freeway driving. Jeep acted like Spark plug trouble. In about

Customer Question

Freeway driving. Jeep acted like Spark plug trouble. In about 10 miles it was worse. I stopped and put in a bottle of water absorbant and things got 90% better. (1/4 tank of fuel at this point) Engine warning light came on and is still on, Jeep only other problem is a louping idle speed when started cold. HOW CAN I GET LIGHT TO TURN OFF ETC.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: WHAT CODE?
JA: It's a tool that mechanics use to help diagnose what's wrong with a car. Not to worry - the mechanic will know how to find that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself? It's a tool that mechanics use to help diagnose what's wrong with a car. Not to worry - the mechanic will know how to find that out.
Customer: I intended to repair it myself.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: 1 owner, 75,000 miles, well maintained.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. What is the year, model, and engine of your Jeep? Chris