Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Just looking removal/replacement of heater core JA:

Customer Question

just looking for easy removal/replacement of heater core
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: need to replace heater core 2002 grand cherokee. don't want to remove whole dash.
JA: You're in good hands. The mechanics are bona fide experts, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one to suss out any problems with the dash you might be having. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing, last one was too time consuming. looking for easier method
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help. There is no easy way.. You will have to pull the dash.. Would you like those directions?