Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

2011 grand Cherokee limited: Blower on my 2011 grand Cherokee

Customer Question

Blower on my 2011 grand Cherokee runs for 30seconds on and off 30 seconds , doesn't matter if the air is on or heater, blows cold air on drivers side , warm air on passenger side , and vise verse when heat is on?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help. I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on... What codes are in the BCM and HVAC control modules? If you don't know you will need a scantool to retrieve the codes, once you have them post them here so I can tell you how to fix it. I have saw quite a few sun sensors cause issues such as yours but I won't know for sure until you tell me what codes you have.. Talk soon,Brad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Checked my obd2 scanner no codes!
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
A OBDII code reader will not retrieve HVAC and BCM codes, you will need a scantool.. Post the codes when you get them...