Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Help me JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Help me
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Fuel pump runs all the time and my jeep won't start
JA: So many things can cause fuel pump issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I thought it was the ecu I replaced it i have truer everything
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: It ran just fine I parked it next morning nothin
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Is the fuel pump running even with the key off? Can you tell me the year and model of this vehicle as well as engine liter size? Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.