Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Sometimes when driving it will die or go in to limp mode /no

Customer Question

sometimes when driving it will die or go in to limp mode /no power, shut of vehicle for 1- 2 min restart everything is fine.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes except when it dies completely only seems to happen on acceleration
JA: Anything else I can tell the Jeep Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer What is the year model, and engine of yourJeep? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello? are you still here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2005 jeep liberty diesel
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thanks. Have you had the Jeep checked for any trouble codes using a code reader or scan tool yet? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello??