Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

I want to know my jeep wj pincode vincode is,

Customer Question
hi my name is Tanasit...
hi my name is Tanasit and i want to know my jeep wj pincode vincode is
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 1J4G858N1YY134396 Thanks
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jeep
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I already pay with paypal 26.00 $
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/23/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Usually this code needs obtained from a dealer.In allot of cases if you provide the dealer with info like proof of vehicle ownership and a photo ID they will give you this code free of charge or for a small fee.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue to see if you can get this code here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Jeep Mechanic: Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech replied 1 year ago
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

Do you still need the PIN number?

Are you here?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i don't anderstand why i have to pay more ? I already pay 26 $USD Pleaes explain to me ?
Brad
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech