Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

No brake lights taillights, turn signal on rt. side, just

Customer Question

no brake lights taillights, turn signal on rt. side, just turnlight works on left side
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: went for oil change, tech told me i did not have any taillights or brake lights, checked everything and nothing works but the left turn light, changed connectors, check fuses and i have nothing on the right side
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: trying to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: i am frustrated
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Are you looking for some possible causes or would you like me to walk you through this diagnoses? Can I start by getting your VIN?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why do you need the vin
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

So I can pull the correct wiring diagrams for you.