Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

New to the Jeep world have a 2005 Liberty sometimes the

Customer Question
Hi John new to the Jeep...
Hi John
new to the Jeep world have a 2005 Liberty
sometimes the right rear blinker wont work and sometime its the left did not see any burn marks on the rear turn sockets and bulbs look good when the left or right rear blinker goes out the front will still flash and depending on which side goes out makes indicator inside flash faster then the other side..
relay -mutli funtion switch -wiring issue ? lost
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jeep
3/17/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem with the turn signals may be a failing multi-function switch but before you consider replacing anything I would start with checking the voltage out of the switch when the problem is occurring to see if you are getting the signal out on the both the left and right rear sides of the switch when the problem is occurring. I have enclosed the wiring diagram in the link below so you can check the circuit. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the diagram.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Jeep%20TS%20Mar%2017.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician