Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

95 Jeep GC Laredo, 4.0. Radio (and clock) and power window

Customer Question

95 Jeep GC Laredo, 4.0. Radio (and clock) and power window won't operate. Other electrical appears fine! Fuses all checked and OK. Ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Those are the details that I know now. All windows are up and inoperative. Clock in radio usually comes on when the car is started, but not now - and the radio will not work either. All were OK a couple of days ago.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Have you checked power to the radio and power window switch?