Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

TO CHANGE THE LOCK CYLINDER AND KEYS ON MY JEEP AND MY SCAN…

Customer Question
IM GOING TO CHANGE...

IM GOING TO CHANGE THE LOCK CYLINDER AND KEYS ON MY JEEP AND MY SCAN TOOL WILL NOT RETRIEVE THE SKIM I NEED THE FOUR DIGIT CODE TO REPROGRAM THE NEW KEYS

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

THE CYLINDER IS WORN AND ITS HARD TO TURN THE KEY AT TIME, THE VEHICLE HAS SMART KEYS THAT I CAN PROGRAM I CAN PROGRAM BUT I NEED THE CODE OR THE WEB SITE TO CHYSLER IVE DONE IT ONCE BEFORE ON A LIBERTY BUT I CANT REMEMBER THE SITE TO GO TO AND GET CODE FROM CHRYSLER

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jeep
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/23/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 2 years ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello and welcome to just answer. I should be able to help you out, but I will need the vehicle's Vin number first.

Chris

I exited the site and didn't get the answer. I was charged 27.00. I would like a refund