Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2005 Jeep Wrangler that is

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** *****. I have a 2005 Jeep Wrangler that is showing P0037 code. Was investigating to see if this is a DIY repair and/or estimates for shop repair. Just starting digging around.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The Jeep runs fine. Last night check engine light came on as I was driving home. Error code P0037 is showing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...

Does this vehicle have the 4-cylinder or 6-cylinder engine?