Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I need to know how to change a map light bulb in a 2014

Customer Question
Grand Cherokee...
I need to know how to change a map light bulb in a 2014 Grand Cherokee
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jeep
2/16/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech replied 2 years ago
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

You will need to pull the overhead straight down, it only has clips.. Then you can replace the bulbs.. I attached the directions to help..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad