Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited, purchased new in April 2015,

Customer Question
currently 13,600 miles. Question: ALL...
2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited, purchased new in April 2015, currently 13,600 miles. Question: ALL dash board lights at the same time (drivers area and center console area) turn off when ever it wants. You hear a 'tick' sound when it turns off. This happens when going down road, have not touched any buttons and outside conditions have not changed (during daylight and overcast - do very little night driving so do not know about night time). Has done this off and on since owned vehicle. Have been driving more recently, so problem has become more constant. Thank you for your assistance.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jeep
1/26/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech replied 2 years ago
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!!

Are you looking at repairing this yourself or just looking for what it could be? If the dash lights went out then there should be codes in the modules that I would need to see what is going on..

Talk soon,

Brad

Thanks for your insight. I will contact the dealership again for further assistance.

With today's electronics a scantool is required to do just about everything, even to check the transmission fluid. I would have them scan all the modules and check for any active or stored codes and if there are any the tech can contact Star Center for assistance...

Glad I could help,

Brad

I see you haven't rated yet, do you need more help?

Brad
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech