Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I will try your recommendation on the snow and ice build up.

Customer Question
I guess my question still...
I will try your recommendation on the snow and ice build up. I guess my question still is, why at 60 MPH and not at 50MPH?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jeep
1/25/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Master Tech replied 2 years ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech

it can simply vary, Mine was at 40-50 yesterday, Kind of all about harmonics per say. it is hard to explain but sounds like you have less buildup than I had as mine started at lower speeds, I really feel confident on this, The only other thing could? be ice buildup on sya the driveshaft , I assume it was a simple kind of stuck and nothing got damaged, I still say ice/snow in the wheels