Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

My jeep is blowing cold air through the floorboard. If heat

Customer Question

My jeep is blowing cold air through the floorboard. If heat is turned less than 76 it blows cold through the defrost and panel heater. Ive had it in twice now. They replaced the housing unit and everything worked for one week and now it is doing the exact same thing. What could be wrong. I love this vehicle but think I got a lemon. Please advise. Thanks. Jeep Liberty Limited 2011.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

Did the dealership tell you if it was setting any codes? What is the last 8 digits of your VIN so I can check for any bulletins?

Talk soon,

Brad

Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

If you need more assistance feel free to reply and if your all set I would greatly appreciate a positive rating so I'm compensated for my time..

Have a great weekend,

Brad

Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

I see this is still open, do you need more help?