Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Have a question. My FM stereo signal keep cutting out all…

Customer Question
Hey Dan, Have a question. My...
Hey Dan,
Have a question. My FM stereo signal keep cutting out all the time (static) and when I do get it to work, if I touch the brakes, it cut's back out.
Any ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jeep
1/21/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are sure the antenna is okay and not causing the problem and you have good power and ground to the unit then the problem is likely in the radio. Do you get the same problem to occur on the AM side?