Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Taking out the console speaker
, I have a speaker and I…

Customer Question
Taking out the console...

Taking out the console speaker

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My name is***** have a blown speaker and I can't get the console out

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jeep Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jeep
1/20/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech replied 2 years ago
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

What kind of vehicle do you have and what speaker are you trying to remove?

If you need more assistance feel free to reply, if not I would appreciate a positive rating so I'm compensated for my time..

Have a great day,

Brad

I see this is still open, do you need more help?