Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a 1994 jeep wrangler, I'm trying to hook up a myers

Customer Question

Customer: I have a 1994 jeep wrangler , I'm trying to hook up a myers snow plow e47 , and lights , it's the older rectangular lights , I , am trying to decode the colors in the light harness , ie; drivers side high / low beam power wires , etc. , I got the plow and electrical finished , but no lights yet.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't know what wires are , about ten , all different colors in the harness, for example , one was blue with a red line , another was purple with grey line , one light green ....
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! Which wires are you trying to tap into? The headlight or fog lights? Or maybe the turn signals? I need to know which specific circuit in order to pull a wiring diagram for you. Also, what size engine do you have?