Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I have a 1994 jeep wrangler, I'm trying to hook up a myers…

Customer Question
I have a 1994...

I have a 1994 jeep wrangler , I'm trying to hook up a myers snow plow e47 , and lights , it's the older rectangular lights , I , am trying to decode the colors in the light harness , ie; drivers side high / low beam power wires , etc. , I got the plow and electrical finished , but no lights yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I don't know what wires are , about ten , all different colors in the harness, for example , one was blue with a red line , another was purple with grey line , one light green ....

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jeep
1/20/2016
Jeep Mechanic: Amedee, Jeep Technician replied 2 years ago
Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician

Hello and welcome! Which wires are you trying to tap into? The headlight or fog lights? Or maybe the turn signals? I need to know which specific circuit in order to pull a wiring diagram for you. Also, what size engine do you have?