Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

I have a three wire destribitore out of a 94 jeeo orange

Customer Question
Customer: ***** ***** I...
Customer: ***** ***** I have a three wire destribitore out of a 94 jeeo orange purple an black were do these wires need to go
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I took a motor out of a 94 jeep cheeraki an put it in a 86 jeep comanchi i nned to no what wire goes were witch color is hot witch goes to the coil
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jeep
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
DO NOT CALL IF IT WILL CHARGE ME MORE
1/13/2016
Jeep Mechanic: tim's auto repair, Mechanic replied 1 year ago
tim's auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

i can give you ignition wiring diagrams for the 94 and the 86.will that help you?

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman