Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Hallo we have a problem with Jeep Grand Cherokee 2005 WH

Customer Question

Customer: Hallo we have a problem with Jeep Grand Cherokee 2005 WH 3000 The code is C141D
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What should be the voltage ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jeep Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

I can get the test instructions for the code and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good morning..

WHat is the last 8 digits of your VIN?