How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Jeep
Satisfied Customers: 35514
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
Type Your Jeep Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a 99 jeep GC 4.7, which has a stalling problem, we

Customer Question

we have a 99 jeep GC 4.7, which has a stalling problem, we have replaced the crank position sensor, but now are getting a transmisson over temp error and have had P1732 for TCM
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wondering if we should do a transmission service and replace the governor solenoid and Pressure Transducer (Sensor)
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The code P1732 dose indicate a problem with the pressure switch and replacement may be the fix. That being said I would consider doing the testing to be sure before you replace anything. I have enclosed the pinpoint test in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.