Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2005 Jeep Wrangler rubicon unlimited 4.0 automatic. looking

Customer Question

2005 Jeep Wrangler rubicon unlimited 4.0 automatic. looking for a pin out of c300 and c301. Should be the engine harness to the interior plugs. Alldata shows the wire colors but I'm looking for the function of each wire.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

A connector pin diagram does not show what each wire does. It only shows the pin number, circuit, and wire color. No one diagram shows what every wire going through these connectors does. That would be about 100 different diagrams and alot of time going through every diagram finding each circuit number listed. What concern are you trying to address?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried to attach an image. Something like that for c300&301. I don't necessarily have a specific concern, I've swapped that motor and complete factory wiring into another vehicle and I'm just looking to clean up some unneeded wiring.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe that image came from Alldata or it has one similar. I'm not at the shop to look but when I get to c300&301 it just has wire colors

Many vehicles just do not have connector views like others. I used my Chrysler login and 2 of our alternate brand repair sites identifix and pro demand. None have the description of the circuits along with this connector pin chart.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i guess my best bet would be to go through all the wiring diagrams and basically trace all of them out one by one

You would need to look over each diagram to find the circuit numbers used in those connectors to see what each wire does.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris