Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

2006 jeep liberty no turn or hazard lights i got a new turn

Customer Question
assb. but it did not...
2006 jeep liberty no turn or hazard lights i got a new turn assb. but it did not fix the problem what the hell is going on they keep telling me there is no relay
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Jeep
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/5/2015
Jeep Mechanic: Amedee, Jeep Technician replied 2 years ago
Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Please accept my phone call offer and call me now.

No you already got the money out of my bank and you have not done a dame thing to help me out i want my money back thank you george

Ok no problem. I was just trying to help. You can process a refund on you end.

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman