How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brad Your Own Question
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Category: Jeep
Satisfied Customers: 7946
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
Type Your Jeep Question Here...
Brad is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking particular piece that is missing in my center

Customer Question

I'm looking for a particular piece that is missing in my center console.
its a small plastic piece where the shift transmission is
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good morning...

WHat is the last 8 of your VIN number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its the small rectangle piece. what is that called? and where can i buy it?
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

It's called a bin and you can order it from your local Dodge dealership..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've googled the piece you've told me but i didn't find anything of what I'm looking for. I think you are talking about a different part. I sent a photo if that helps.