How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brad Your Own Question
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Category: Jeep
Satisfied Customers: 8060
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
Type Your Jeep Question Here...
Brad is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Really are you a jeep mechanic I can ask questions

Customer Question

Really are you a jeep mechanic I can ask questions
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good morning..

I looked up a 1998 and a 2002 and it will not interchange.. The 1998 will go up to 1999 and the 2002 transmission will interchange from 2000-2004. You will need to find a transmission from a 2000-2004 Grand Cherokee to work in your vehicle..

Glad I could help,