rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Pavlin - here Hopefully you can help me with my lost key

Customer Question

Hi Pavlin - Scott here
Hopefully you can help me with my lost key fob. I'm DESPERATE here!
I have a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
Category: Jeep
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

That's not good, the only one that can fix this now if a qualified shop or the dealer. A lock smith will also have the special tools needed to program a new fob. Sorry for the bad news.

Thanks, Ron